Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it’s easy to use them at our stores. When accepting coupons, we follow the guidelines below.
Target stores coupon policy
Manufacturer and Target Coupons:
- No more than one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon (Target mobile coupons are Target coupons), and one Cartwheel℠ offer can be combined per item (unless prohibited by coupon).
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).
- All valid coupons must be presented to the cashier during checkout and have a scannable barcode.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- We do not give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
- Guest pays tax on full retail value, including the coupon value, of Manufacturer Coupons. Target coupons reduce the taxable value.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (Color Checkout Coupons, Internet Coupons, Mobile Coupons, Mailed Coupons, Coupons from Newspapers and Magazines, etc.).
- Target coupons aren’t refundable.
Internet (Print-at-Home) Coupons:
- We gladly accept valid internet coupons.
- We do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
- Target does not accept mobile versions of Manufacturer Coupons.
Category/Department and Storewide Coupons:
- If redeeming more than one category/department or storewide coupon, you must meet the purchase requirements for each coupon individually.
- If redeeming a category/department coupon plus a storewide coupon, you must meet the purchase requirements for each coupon individually.
- Percent off coupons will apply to all qualifying items in the transaction. No other same category/department or storewide coupon will apply.
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO):
- BOGO coupons cannot be combined (i.e. you cannot use two BOGO coupons on two items and get both for free). Unless stated otherwise on the coupon, the use of one Buy One Get One Free coupon requires that two of the valid items are presented at checkout of which one item will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
- A second cents-off coupon of the same type cannot be redeemed towards the purchase price of the first item.
- If a Target BOGO coupon is used, one additional manufacturer coupon may be used on the first item.
- If a Manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, one additional Target coupon may be used on the first item.
- Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer Coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
- We regularly monitor the Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) website for counterfeit coupons. We do not accept counterfeit coupons.
- We cannot accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Some items may not be available at all stores.
- We do not accept expired coupons.
- We do not accept Canadian coupons in our US stores.